Celltrex CoQ10 Complete
Celltrex® CoQ10 Complete
Celltrex® CoQ10 Complete promotes cellular energy production, allowing your skin to rebound beautifully from daily oxidative stress for a radiant, youthful appearance.
- Supplies combination of colorless carotenoids and vitamins C and E for a complete antioxidant network of protection against skin-damaging free radicals.
- Enhances CoQ10 bioactivity for a healthier, more youthful appearance.
- Provides a daily antidote to the signs of aging by increasing energy levels within the skin.
- Use in the morning after cleansing and toning. Dispense two drops onto your fingertips and gently smooth over face and neck. Follow with the Nu Skin® moisturizer of your choice.
- To ensure accurate dispensing, refer to the recommended usage marks located on the side of the bottle next to the directions. Each mark represents one week of product use.
- Apply Celltrex® Ultra Recovery Fluid in the evening for optimal nighttime recovery..
- CoQ10—an essential antioxidant naturally found in our cells that functions as a coenzyme and improves cellular vitality (CoQ10 acts only as a free radical fighter if unprotected by an antioxidant network).
- Colorless Carotenoids—function as blotter antioxidants, absorbing a significant number of attacking free radicals. In this way, carotenoids provide direct protection, enabling other antioxidants such as CoQ10 to perform their critical functions.
- Vitamins C and E—two powerful redox (regenerating) antioxidants that contribute to cellular health and longevity by helping form a protective antioxidant network so CoQ10 can perfom optimally.
Water (Aqua), Butylene Glycol, Raffinose, Mannitol, Ubiquinone, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Dunaliella Salina Extract, Disodium Adenosine Triphosphate, Artemia Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Diglycerin, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Cellulose, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Carbomer, Phytic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Potassium Hydroxide, Sodium Benzoate, Chlorphenesin, Iron Oxides (CI 77492)