Body Bar 5 Pack (to donate)
Body Bar 5 Pack (purchase and donate)
Purchase and donate Body Bar to a charity through the Nourish the Children program.
The price includes the cost of manufacturing, general overhead, distribution and sales. As is the case with other Nu Skin products, distributors are paid commissions and Nu Skin earns a profit margin from each sale.
* Please note: Shipping information in checkout is for receipt only on donated products.
A #1 Nu Skin product. Great for the entire family, soap-free Body Bar gently washes away dirt and impurities, leaving skin fresh and clean. We’re told it’s the soft grapefruit scent and the skin-soothing benefits of aloe vera that keeps this bar a staple in so many bathrooms.
- 100% Soap Free.
- This pH balanced bar does not contain harsh drying additives, coloring, or dyes.
- Available in a single bar wrapped in gold paper and enclosed in a white case with a gold Nu Skin logo imprinted on the front.
- Also available in a convenient, environmentally-friendly refill pack that includes five Body Bars wrapped in gold paper without the traditional case.
- Rinses away completely without leaving an unpleasant film or residue.
- Contains triclocarban, which fights odor-causing bacteria.
- Utilizes non-drying cleansers that leave the skin completely clean, and aloe vera, tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), and jojoba oil, impressive conditioners that leave skin soft and smooth.
- Uses the humectant NaPCA to bind moisture to the skin.
- Includes a scent derived from natural grapefruit extract for a fresh fragrance.
- Protects precious moisture levels and makes your skin feel luxuriously soft and touchable.
- Safety-Dermatologist Tested.
Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Dextrin, Water (Aqua), Cetyl Alcohol, Sodium Isostearoyl Lactylate, Sodium Lactate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sodium PCA, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Allantoin, Glycerin, Lactic Acid, Polyacrylamide, Fragrance (Parfum), Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid.
Apply Body Bar to dampened skin, work gently into a lather, and rinse thoroughly. Follow with Hand Lotion and Body Smoother.
Nu Skin is a for-profit distributor of nutritional and skin care products and is traded on the New York Stock Exchange (NUS). Nourish the Children is an initiative of Nu Skin and is registered in some states as a commercial co-venture. The initiative enables Nu Skin’s distributors and customers to purchase VitaMeal from Nu Skin and donate it to charitable organizations to help solve the complex world problem of feeding malnourished children. The price of VitaMeal includes the cost of manufacturing, general overhead, distribution and sales. As is the case with other Nu Skin products, distributors are paid commissions and Nu Skin earns a profit margin from each sale of VitaMeal.