LifePak Teen (to donate)
LifePak® Teen (purchase and donate)
Purchase and donate LifePak Teen to a charity through the Nourish the Children program and help children in need.
The price includes the cost of manufacturing, general overhead, distribution and sales. As is the case with other Nu Skin products, distributors are paid commissions and Nu Skin earns a profit margin from each sale.
* Please note: Shipping information in checkout is for receipt only on donated products.
Although teenagers need to eat nutritionally balanced meals with lots of fruits, vegetables, and calcium-rich foods, most do not. That's why you'll want to make sure your teenager takes LifePak Teen, a multi-nutrient supplement formulated to help meet the specific nutritional needs of growing teens.
- Addresses the nutritional demands of healthy, active young men and women, ages 9-18.
- High in antioxidant vitamins, including all-natural beta-carotene, vitamin E, and buffered vitamin C.
- Rich in bone-building calcium (500 mg) and magnesium (200 mg).
- Delivers a broad-spectrum of health maintaining trace minerals; including iron.
- Balanced B vitamin formula.
Four Tablets Daily: Take two (2) LifePak Teen™ tablet with eight (8) ounces of liquid with your morning and evening meals.
Nu Skin is a for-profit distributor of nutritional and skin care products and is traded on the New York Stock Exchange (NUS). Nourish the Children is an initiative of Nu Skin and is registered in some states as a commercial co-venture. The initiative enables Nu Skin’s distributors and customers to purchase VitaMeal from Nu Skin and donate it to charitable organizations to help solve the complex world problem of feeding malnourished children. The price of VitaMeal includes the cost of manufacturing, general overhead, distribution and sales. As is the case with other Nu Skin products, distributors are paid commissions and Nu Skin earns a profit margin from each sale of VitaMeal.