Jungamals (to donate)
Jungamals (LifePak for kids) (purchase and donate)
Purchase and donate Jungamals SCS to a charity through the Nourish the Children program and help children in need.
The price includes the cost of manufacturing, general overhead, distribution and sales. As is the case with other Nu Skin products, distributors are paid commissions and Nu Skin earns a profit margin from each sale.
* Please note: Shipping information in checkout is for receipt only on donated products.
LifePak® for kids
More than just a vitamin and mineral supplement, Jungamals SCS contains beneficial antioxidants—resveratrol and four powerful carotenoids—and its effectiveness can be proven by the Pharmanex BioPhotonic Scanner. Jungamals SCS also provides calcium and other key vitamins and minerals essential to young, growing bodies.
- Protects young bodies with the antioxidants vitamin C, vitamin E, beta-carotene, lycopene, resveratrol, lutein, zeaxanthin, selenium, and copper.*
- Supports healthy bones by providing calcium and other nutrients necessary for strong, healthy bones.*
- Promotes healthy immune function.*
- Provides key vitamins and minerals important for young growing bodies.*
- Includes 90 tablets in every bottle, making it easy to deliver optimal nutrition to every child at every stage of development.
Children 2 to 4 years old, chew one (1) tablet daily. Children 4 to 8 years old, chew two (2) tablets daily. Children 9 to 12 years old, chew three (3) tablets daily. Store in a cool, dry place.
Nu Skin is a for-profit distributor of nutritional and skin care products and is traded on the New York Stock Exchange (NUS). Nourish the Children is an initiative of Nu Skin and is registered in some states as a commercial co-venture. The initiative enables Nu Skin’s distributors and customers to purchase VitaMeal from Nu Skin and donate it to charitable organizations to help solve the complex world problem of feeding malnourished children. The price of VitaMeal includes the cost of manufacturing, general overhead, distribution and sales. As is the case with other Nu Skin products, distributors are paid commissions and Nu Skin earns a profit margin from each sale of VitaMeal.