Galvanic Spa Facial Gels with ageLOC
ageLOC® Facial Gels
Want to enhance your complexion in just five minutes? Revitalize and rejuvenate a tired and stressed complexion with Facial Gels with ageLOC. Facial Gels with ageLOC help to soothe and condition skin while removing impurities for a more vibrant and youthful complexion—all in one easy treatment.
• Reveal skin’s natural vibrancy by removing impurities and promoting cellular energy.
• Provide skin enhancing results in just five minutes.
• Removes impurities, allowing pores to breathe.
• Soothes and conditions the skin.
• Slows visible signs of aging at their source with ageLOC technology—a revolutionary anti-aging ingredient blend.
• Facilitates recovery from stress; revives and invigorates tired skin by promoting cellular energy.
• Enhances skin hydration, leaves skin feeling incredibly soft, clean,and refreshed.
Use after cleansing and toning with the Nu Skin cleanser and toner of your choice. Use the Galvanic Spa Facial Gels with ageLOC with the Galvanic Spa Instrument two to three times a week.
For more detailed usage instructions see the Quick Start Guide under the Resources drop down tab below.
Galvanic Spa Pre-Treat Gel
Water (Aqua), Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Calendula OfficinalisFlower Extract, Macrocystis Pyrifera Extract, Vanilla Planifolia FruitExtract, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Glyceryl Acrylate/AcrylicAcid Copolymer, Polysorbate 20, TEA-Cocoyl Glutamate, PropyleneGlycol, Carbomer, Potassium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA,Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol.
Galvanic Spa Treatment Gel
Water (Aqua), Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Isoceteth-20, Schizandra Chinensis Fruit Extract, Narcissus Tazetta Bulb Extract, Tocopheryl Nicotinate, Arginine, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Extract, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Oil, Polysorbate 20, Oleth-10, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Potassium Cocoyl Glutamae, Xanthan Gum, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol.