Sunright Insta Glow
Sunright® Insta Glow Tinted Self-Tanning Gel
Want a beautiful, golden glow all year round?
No matter the season, you can give your skin an instant, sun-kissed finish with Sunright Insta Glow—no sun required. Formulated for face and body, this tinted gel builds over time, giving you a deeper, natural-looking tan as it fully develops. Insta Glow is extremely low-odor, and effortlessly glides onto your skin for smooth and even application. The gel dries quickly, so you’ll be ready to show off your radiant color in minutes. Enriched with skin-loving ingredients, this doubleduty formula helps you maintain soft skin all while building a beautifully bronzed you. Keep glowing with Sunright Insta Glow.
Why You'll love it
- Delivers an instant bronze finish using naturally sourced minerals.
- Visible tan appears within 30 minutes.
- Specifically designed to be low-odor.
- Absorbs quickly for a streak-free finish.
- Non-drip gel formula applies smoothly.
- Builds a natural-looking sunless tan with DHA.
How to use
Apply as much gel as desired to dry, exfoliated skin for instant and even bronzing. Avoid eyebrows, hairline, and delicate eye area. Wash hands thoroughly after application. Wait a few minutes to make sure Insta Glow is completely dry before dressing.
- Low-Odor Dihydroxyacetone (DHA)—blends with natural components on skin to provide a beautiful, sunkissed sunless tan that is free of strong aromas.
- Dimethicone, Avocado Oil, Blend of Sodium PCA, Sodium Hyaluronate, and amino acids—help maintain moisture to keep skin looking radiant and glowing.
- Vitamin E—provides antioxidant protection.
Water (Aqua), Butylene Glycol, Isopropyl Palmitate, Dihydroxyacetone, Undecane, Pentylene Glycol, Tridecane, Lauryl PEG-10 Tris(Trimethylsiloxy)silylethyl Dimethicone, SD Alcohol 40-B, Sodium Chloride, Dimethicone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium PCA, Proline, Hydroxyproline, Panthenol, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Tocopherol, Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Phenoxyethanol, Caramel, Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491)