VitaMeal Entree 5 Bag (to donate)
VitaMeal® Entree 5 Bag (purchase and donate)
As part of the overall development of VitaMeal, Nu Skin’s nutritional scientists determined the ingredients and ratios that are well suited for a malnourished child. The result is a product that includes highly effective levels of essential vitamins and minerals with a balance of carbohydrates, protein, fat and fiber. One bag of VitaMeal holds 30 child-sized meals—enough to provide one nourishing meal a day to a child for a month.
The price of VitaMeal includes the cost of manufacturing, general overhead, distribution and sales. As is the case with other Nu Skin products, distributors are paid commissions and Nu Skin earns a profit margin from each sale of VitaMeal, which is lower than the profit margin on virtually all of Nu Skin’s other products.
Maximize your Impact with a Nu Skin match
For every donation of the “5 VitaMeal Bags Package”, Nu Skin® will donate one additional VitaMeal bag. For all other donations, Nu Skin matches one bag for every eight bags purchased and donated.
* Please note: Shipping information in checkout is for receipt only on donated products.
If you would like to make this an automatic monthly donation click
"add to ADR cart".
- Contains 295 calories per child meal and 590 calories in a youth or adult meal (Calories vary by formulation)
- Contains a balance of carbohydrates, protein, fat, and fiber
- Provides essential fatty acids required for normal brain development, skin health, and immune defense
- Provides electrolytes which are needed to maintain normal fluid balance and muscle function
- Includes 25 essential vitamins and minerals
- Provides vitamin A, which is essential for normal sight and immune functions
- Provides bone nutrients for normal growth and skeletal development
- Vegetarian and non-dairy
- Kosher and Halal certified (U.S. produced VitaMeal only)
- Ingredients can easily be added for every taste and culture
- Excellent for family and home storage use
- Each bag contains 30 child meals of nutritious, delicious food
Rice, Lentils, Rice Flour, Canola Oil (with BHA), Seasoning Blend (Maltodextrin, Salt, Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Dehydrated Vegetables [Onions, Celery, Parsley, Spinach, Garlic, and Carrot], Potato Flour, Xanthan Gum, Spices, Tumeric Extract, Lecithin), Silcon Dioxide, Calcium Carbonate, Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Textured Soy Protein (Textured Soy Flour, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Salt, Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Hydrolyzed Corn Gluten Protein, Natural Flavoring, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Disodium Guanlyate, Disodium Inosinate), Black Pepper, Salt, Magnesium Oxide, Potassium Chloride, Ascorbic Acid, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Niacinamide, Zinc Gluconate.
Nu Skin is a for-profit distributor of nutritional and skin care products and is traded on the New York Stock Exchange (NUS). Nourish the Children is an initiative of Nu Skin and is registered in some states as a commercial co-venture. The initiative enables Nu Skin’s distributors and customers to purchase VitaMeal from Nu Skin and donate it to charitable organizations to help solve the complex world problem of feeding malnourished children. The price of VitaMeal includes the cost of manufacturing, general overhead, distribution and sales. As is the case with other Nu Skin products, distributors are paid commissions and Nu Skin earns a profit margin from each sale of VitaMeal.