Tegreen 97® 120 count
Tegreen 97 provides a highly concentrated, proprietary extract of green tea catechins to help protect your body at the cellular level. Catechins are a particularly potent and effective form of polyphenol antioxidants. Each Tegreen 97 capsule contains the catechin equivalent of seven cups of green tea without the caffeine. Containing 97% polyphenol antioxidants, two-thirds of which are catechins, Tegreen 97 is one of the most potent antioxidant products on the market-providing you with maximum protection for critical cell structures such as DNA.
- Supports the antioxidant defense system in the presence of pollution, stress and toxins
- Promotes the body's ability to handle harmful free radicals
- 97% Green Tea polyphenols
- Polyphenol content of approximately 7 cups of traditionally brewed green tea. (Japanese cups - about 100 ml)
- Caffeine free
- Easy to take
- One capsule's antioxidant properties is 100 times more effective then Vitamin C and 25 times more effective then Vitamin E
- Developed with the Pharmanex 6S Quality Process. Pharmanex adheres to time-honoured tradition by using only the finest leaf buds and young leaves of tea plants cultivated in the number one tea-producing region in China.
Take (1) to (4) capsules daily; preferably one(1) to two(2) each morning and evening with food.
Serving Size: One Capsule
Ingredients Amount Green Tea leaf (20:1) Extract (Camellia sinensis) 250 mg
Other Ingredients: Millet, Gelatin, Magnesium Silicate, Silicon Dioxide.