Tegreen 97 (30 count)
Catechins found naturally in green tea are shown to support healthy cell function and structure by neutralizing harmful free radicals.
- Supports the antioxidant defense system in the presence of pollution, stress and toxins
- Promotes the body's ability to handle harmful free radicals
- 97% Green Tea polyphenols
- Polyphenol content of approximately 7 cups of traditionally brewed green tea. (Japanese cups - about 100 ml)
- Caffeine free
- Easy to take
- One capsule's antioxidant properties is 100 times more effective then Vitamin C and 25 times more effective then Vitamin E
- Developed with the Pharmanex 6S Quality Process. Pharmanex adheres to time-honoured tradition by using only the finest leaf buds and young leaves of tea plants cultivated in the number one tea-producing region in China.
Take (1) to (4) capsules daily; preferably one(1) to two(2) each morning and evening with food.
Serving Size: One Capsule
Ingredients Amount Green Tea leaf (20:1) Extract (Camellia sinensis) 250 mg
Other Ingredients: Millet, Gelatin, Magnesium Silicate, Silicon Dioxide.