Powerlips Fluid Promotion
Ready to feel powerful?
Give your lips long-wearing colour and comfort. Featuring our unique Sueded Comfort Cushion technology and ingredients like avocado oil and vitamin E, this high-performance, weightless formula leaves your lips comfortably soft all day.
- Creates a Sueded Comfort Cushion, a flexible film layer on the skin, that cushions your lips and leaves them feeling soft for hours.
- Comfortable on lips; does not sting or burn when applied.
- Has a light and silky, non-sticky consistency.
- Does not contain a harsh alcohol smell or taste.
- Is non-separating and does not require shaking to evenly distribute product prior to application.
- Won’t feather or bleed into lines around or above lips.
- Weightless formula contains a blend of skin-nourishing ingredients, like avocado oil, beeswax, and vitamin E to hydrate, nourish, and prevent damage.
- Is smudge-resistant, drink-resistant, and kiss-resistant.
How to use
Apply to clean, bare lips anytime you want a splash of long-lasting, powerful lip colour. Line lips with applicator and then fill in colour. For best wear, use alone and avoid glosses and balms.
- For longest wear, avoid oily foods and glosses.
- For a sheer effect, try applying colours with a makeup brush.
- Contour and shape lips by applying a darker base layer and letting it dry. Then, apply a lighter or more metallic colour on top for a round, plump-lip look.
- Vitamin E—nourishes, softens, and moisturises the skin while delivering anti-ageing and antioxidant benefits.
- Beeswax—calms, soothes, and conditions skin while helping protect against irritants.
- Avocado Oil—hydrates and softens skin.
- Kaolin—natural clay base that supports rich, long-lasting colour.
- Silicones—help maintain moisture and soften skin.
Isododecane, Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polybutene, Petrolatum, Cyclohexasiloxane, Kaolin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Beeswax, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Glyceryl Behenate/Eicosadioate, Propylene Carbonate, Silica, Tocopherol, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Cyclopentasiloxane, Tin Oxide, Flavor.
May Contain: Red 6, Red 7 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Red 22 Lake, Blue 1 Lake, Red 28 Lake, Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide, Mica.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. IS POWERLIPS FLUID A LIP STAIN?
No, Powerlips Fluid, was developed as a long-wear lipstick featuring a flexible film layer on the skin. It uses a special blend of gentle, good-for-your skin ingredients that last much longer than a normal lipstick!
2. WHAT SHOULD I COMPARE POWERLIPS FLUID TO?
Powerlips Fluid should be compared to lipstick when considering length of wear. This unique formula will last much longer than lipstick without the feathering or bleeding.
3. HOW DOES POWERLIPS FLUID COMPARE TO COMPETITORS?
Nu Skin has no interest in tearing down or negatively attacking competitors. We create unique competitive formulas that allow us the confidence to let our products speak for themselves. Try Powerlips Fluid and experience the Nu Skin difference!
4. WHY DID SOME OF MY POWERLIPS FLUID CAME OFF ONTO MY COFFEE CUP?
Powerlips Fluid is transfer-resistant, so some product may transfer to your cup, however, much less than a lipstick. Compared to a lipstick Powerlips Fluid is a superb, long-lasting product.
5. I ATE LUNCH AND SOME OF MY POWERLIPS FLUID CAME OFF ON THE NAPKIN?
Remember Powerlips Fluid is transfer-resistant, not transfer-proof. When compared to a lipstick, however, you’ll be amazed at how much better this product stays in place and lasts longer!
6. HOW MANY HOURS DOES POWERLIPS FLUID LAST FOR?
As you all know, you must constantly reapply lipstick throughout the day to keep it on. Often by lunch time it’s completely worn off. Powerlips Fluid differs with its long-lasting benefits. While we don’t make an hour claim, Powerlips Fluid doesn’t have to be reapplied, and can last throughout the day.
7. IS POWERLIPS FLUID SMUDGE-PROOF?
Powerlips Fluid is a clinically proven smudge-resistant formula that stays put, and feels natural and weightless!
8. HOW DO I APPLY POWERLIPS FLUID?
Powerlips Fluid is a one-step easy application. We recommend applying the product to clean bare lips. You can either apply the product directly to the lips in one simple swiping motion, or if it helps you can use the tip of the applicator to line the lips and then come back and fill in with colour.
9. ARE THERE ANY USAGE TIPS FOR POWERLIPS FLUID?
One of the benefits of Powerlips Fluid is its easy one-step application. However, as with any product, over time some tips and tricks start to be shared. Two tips we love are exfoliating the lips to remove any dead skin build up and moisturising the night before with Sunright Lip Balm. Also, like any lip colour, friction is not your friend. Avoid pursing lips, rubbing lips or anything else that could cause the colour to rub off.
10. WHAT MAKES POWERLIPS FLUID UNIQUE?
Powerlips Fluid contains good-for-you, skin-nourishing, comfortable ingredients. Dermatologist tested, Powerlips Fluid keeps your lips looking and feeling great all-day long.
11. WHY CAN I SEE LINES IN MY LIPS WHEN I APPLY POWERLIPS FLUID?
This is a comment we sometimes get from people who are not accustomed to using matte products. Moisturising lipsticks and glosses are designed to plump up and hide the natural lines in our lips. Matte products are designed to sink in to the natural contours and lines. If you are not used to that it can take a couple of weeks to adapt to the new look. Just remember change is good, so be courageous and mix up your look!
12. WILL MY LIPS FEEL DRY WHEN USING POWERLIPS FLUID?
Powerlips Fluid is not designed to moisturise like a lip balm or lipstick. Instead it will feel weightless and natural on your lips. It does use a blend of ingredients to help prevent the loss of moisture that would happen if nothing were applied to your lips. If you have very dry skin and you can’t make it all day without extra moisturisation, apply a light layer of Sunright Lip Balm to the inner part of the lips. Please note however, this may decrease how long the product lasts on the lips, increase transference of product from the lips, and movement of the product on the lips.
13. CAN I USE OTHER PRODUCTS WITH POWERLIPS FLUID?
We do not recommend using other products with Powerlips Fluid. It should be applied to clean bare lips. The ingredients commonly found in glosses and balms can cause the Powerlips Fluid barrier to breakdown and for the colour to rub off.
14. CAN I WEAR MORE THAN ONE POWERLIPS FLUID SHADE AT THE SAME TIME?
Yes, Powerlips Fluid layers beautifully especially for highlighting and contouring. The most common combinations are darker shades applied first with lighter shades second on the inner portion of the lip. There are many possibilities, so have fun and explore!
15. WHY DOESN’T POWERLIPS FLUID USE ALCOHOLS TO SANITISE THE PRODUCT?
Powerlips Fluid is an anhydrous formula. As such, it is incapable of microbial growth. The use of alcohol or other preservatives is not needed.
16. IS POWERLIPS FLUID A MOISTURISING LIP PRODUCT?
Powerlips Fluid is not a moisturising lip balm or lipstick. It is designed to help prevent the loss of moisture and prevent damage to the lips.
17. HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE FOR POWERLIPS FLUID TO DRY?
How long the product takes to dry will depend on how many layers you have applied, as well as the shade used. Light shades tend to dry faster than darker shades. If you’re only using one colour, it should take about two minutes for it to dry after application. If you’re applying Powerlips Fluid to your arm for a demonstration, it should dry within six minutes.
18. DOES POWERLIPS FLUID DRY COMPLETELY?
Yes, Powerlips Fluid will dry, but the real question here is will it move once it’s dry. Remember Powerlips Fluid can move, but unlike lipstick it does much better at staying put, lasting throughout the day, and not feathering or bleeding.
19. HOW DO I REMOVE POWERLIPS FLUID?
You can use any facial cleanser to remove Powerlips Fluid. We recommend using Pure Cleansing Gel.
20. WHY DOES POWERLIPS FLUID LAST LONGER ON SOME PEOPLE?
There are numerous factors that can influence how long the product lasts. Some people rub, chew, tug, or touch their lips, more than others. Also, some people are what we like to call aggressive napkin users. In addition, eating oily foods or applying additional products can cause the formula to break down and the product to wear off faster.
21. IF THE SKIN-NOURISHING INGREDIENTS IN POWERLIPS FLUID DON’T PLUMP AND MOISTURISE, WHAT DO THEY DO?
Powerlips Fluid contains a blend of skin-nourishing ingredients, like avocado oil, beeswax, kaolin and vitamin E to help prevent damage. Vitamin E can provide antioxidant benefits, avocado oil softens, Beeswax soothes, and Kaolin is a base for long-lasting colour.
22. WILL POWERLIPS FLUID FEATHER OR BLEED?
Unlike most lipsticks, it is feather or bleed-resistant, helping to prevent the product from spreading into lines around or above lips. This product stays put and maintains a nice beautiful outer lip line.
23. WILL POWERLIPS FLUID PEEL, CRACK OR FEEL STICKY ON MY LIPS?
Powerlips Fluid has a light and silky, non-sticky consistency. It is a weightless formula that is flexible and feels comfortable and natural on the lips.
24. DO I NEED TO SHAKE POWERLIPS BEFORE APPLYING?
Powerlips Fluid is non-separating and does not require shaking to evenly distribute product prior to application.
25. ARE POWERLIPS FLUID SHADES UNIQUE TO NU SKIN?
Yes! It features a set of beautiful matte and metallic colours exclusive to Nu Skin.
26. CAN POWERLIPS FLUID BE USED BY ANY ETHNIC SKIN TYPE?
Powerlips Fluid is available in colours specially curated for all skin tones and ethnicities.
27. WHAT ARE SOME TIPS FOR USING POWERLIPS?
Here are three tips. One, avoid greasy oily foods, two, don’t use other products, and three, play with the colours. Use a makeup brush and try a sheer effect with some of our bold colours. If you want an ombre look, apply a darker base colour then a lighter shade on the inside and blend out. For a plumper look apply a darker base colour and finish with a metallic top colour. There are so many options!
28. HOW DO I CLEAN UP MY LIP LINE IF I MESS UP?
Use a tissue to quickly wipe away any mistakes before the product dries. Then with a makeup brush or cotton tip use concealer or foundation to buff out any redness or discolouration that may remain.